Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sat-Day 4



Hi everyone. Today has been a great day hanging out with my mommy and daddy and grandparents at our house. I love it here! I spend most of my time sleeping and relaxing in the arms of loved ones. Here are a few recent pics to show how much I have changed in such a short amount of time. Even Brighton Kitty has been very sweet to me!





Happy in mom's lap.



With Grandparents moments before leaving hospital.



And now A word from the cat....


In light of recent situation I apparently now have a baby sister in the house. Yay.

Well I guess she is pretty cute and as long as she does not get too close to me I will try to share mommy and daddy.




-Brighton

2 comments:

  1. Emma-- I don't know how it's possible, but you get cuter every day!!!!
    And Brighton, we're so proud of you. Sassy sends her sympathies, however. :-)
    Love,
    Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - now I'm following a Goggle blog and am on Facebook. The things a Great-Aunt will do to see beautiful baby pictures!

    Love ya,

    Debra

    ReplyDelete