Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello!!!


Hello World! My name is Emma Kathryn Lewis. I was born on July 8th 2009 at 7:54am. My mommy is Elizabeth Lewis and my daddy is Dustin Lewis. I have two great sets of grandparents that I have already met and I cannot wait to meet the rest of my family (especially my cousins Blair, Ellie, Karla, and Daniel!!). I weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz when born and I was 20 in long. Please write me here to say hi and feel free to comment on any photos I post. Thanks, I promise I will write again soon.

Emma

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Baby Emma! You are such a beautiful baby girl! We look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful baby girl and we are so thankful that you are finally here and healthy!! We can't wait to see you and of course hold you!! Love, Weldon, Paula and Amanda

    ReplyDelete